Why we work?
Our new project was launched on November 1, 2021, in which we study the impact of COVID19 on local communities with Dutch, Bulgarian and Cypriot partner organizations to collect and systematize community solutions and good practices that helped these communities survive, strengthening the social immune system in these countries.
In the project, we will hold focus groups, trainings, workshops in Érd (HU), Amsterdam (NL), Sofia (BG) and Nicosia (CY), publish online toolkit to help local communities prepare for a possible additional social, economic or even environmental challenge.
What we do?
The following results are elaborated by the partnership:
- Online and offline research in the 4 participating countries
- Summary - NGOs support for Ukrain war refugees in Hungary
- ELearning web platform for the capacity building of local residents to become active culture shaping stakeholders
- Curricula on public involvement for community organizers
- Creativity development toolbox to collect good practices that are also relevant in the event of a crisis
- Social impact measurement report
If you are interested in this project, please, contact Borbála Hadrévy, email@example.com